The MATCH Program’s mission is to provide an additional layer of support, encouragement, and empowerment for survivors of domestic abuse or sexual assault through uplifting 1:1 connections.
We need volunteers who are...
• Caring and empathetic
• Strong communicators
• Able to pass a criminal background check
• Ready to learn, have fun, and meet new people!
Ready to get involved?
Here's what you'll need to do:
1. Fill out and submit a Volunteer Application
2. Meet with the Volunteer Coordinator so that we can get to know you better
3. Attend the next MATCH Program Volunteer Orientation
For more information you can...
• Email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call Seekhaven at 435.259.2229
• Check out the Position Description and Volunteer Application below!