WARNING: Do not use this website if you think your computer is being monitored. Website and email history may be viewable, even if you delete your browser history/delete files. Click the escape button if you must leave this website quickly >>
Help us provide transportation!
We are currently looking for volunteers to help provide rides to our clients without transportation.
Whether that is an appointment in Green River, or help getting around town, our clients can benefit greatly from your assistance.
(Must pass a background check, have a valid driver's license and updated insurance. Transportation Volunteers are encouraged to use Seekhaven's company car, or will be reimbursed for gas)
Interested in answering our hotline?
We are looking for reliable volunteers to assist in answering Seekhaven's hotline. Lend an ear to someone in crisis, or transfer calls to our advocates! You can provide immediate support to our clients in directing them to the help they need.
(Must pass a background check. Must be available during the day.)
The MATCH Program’s mission is to provide an additional layer of support, encouragement, and empowerment for survivors of domestic abuse or sexual assault through uplifting 1:1 connections.
We need volunteers who are...
• Caring and empathetic
• Strong communicators
• Able to pass a criminal background check
• Ready to learn, have fun, and meet new people!
Ready to get involved?
Here's what you'll need to do:
1. Fill out and submit a Volunteer Application
2. Meet with the Volunteer Coordinator so that we can get to know you better
3. Schedule MATCH Program Volunteer Orientation with Volunteer Coordinator
For more information you can...
• Email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call Seekhaven at 435.259.2229
• Check out the Position Description and Volunteer Application below!