WARNING: Do not use this website if you think your computer is being monitored. Website and email history may be viewable, even if you delete your browser history/delete files. Click the escape button if you must leave this website quickly >>
1. Night Shelter Manager Moab, UT The Shelter Night Managers provide crisis counseling, advocacy, and life skills training for shelter residents. Maintain a safe, secure environment for the shelter. Responds to all crisis phone calls on the 24-hour helpline. Assists residents with the implementation of an action plan, safety plan and goals set by the client. Prioritizes and responds to crisis events and client needs during shift hours. Perform other duties as assigned. The current open shift is a 24 hour shift from Saturday 5pm to Sunday 5 pm. While safety and advocacy services are the staff's number one priority, Shelter Night Managers are permitted to sleep on shift. IMPORTANT: Additional hours are available for those needing full time work and benefits.
2. Victim Advocate Blanding, UT Seekhaven's satellite victim advocate will be based out of Blanding and will provide advocacy services to victims of domestic violence, stalking and sexual assault. The Victim Advocate works to foster a safe, comfortable, and healing outreach-based support system for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking. The Victim Advocate will be available for and respond to crisis calls on an as needed basis. Additionally, the Victim Advocate will work closely with clients to create and manage safety plans; provide service referrals and case management services, as well as ongoing support and advocacy (legal, medical, emotional, etc.). The Victim Advocate will abide by a strict code of conduct and maintain confidentiality at all times. The Victim Advocate will also develop and maintain community relationships by providing service-based educational presentations to a variety community organizations. This is a full time position with some nights, weekends and on-call shifts required.
3. Sexual Assault Victim Advocate Blanding, UT The San Juan County Sexual Assault Advocate will provide comprehensive services for acute victims of sexual assault in San Juan County. Provide mobile advocacy and make referrals to counseling, housing and shelter services. Provide legal and medical advocacy for sexual assault survivors, attend forensic exams. Develop a Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) in San Juan County and will coordinate meetings and develop protocols with law enforcement, local medical facilities, and other first responders in the community. This is a full time position with some nights, weekends and on-call shifts required.
4. Shelter Advocate Moab, UT The Shelter Victims Advocate will assist shelter residents in identifying needs, making safety plans, and achieving goals. Provide crisis counseling, transportation, legal and medical advocacy, and life skills training for shelter clients during the work week. Assist residents with implementation of action plans and safety planning. Assist residents in relocating to a long term, stable location. Maintain a high standard of professionalism, ethics and confidentiality. This is a full time position with some nights, weekends and on-call shifts required.
5. Transition Specialist Moab, UT The Transition Specialist/Victim Advocate works to foster a safe, comfortable, and healing outreach based support system for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, etc. The Transition Specialist/Victim Advocate will focus predominately on supporting clients in creating and maintaining long-term stability and security, beyond the immediate crisis. The point person for both, housing assistance and financial coaching, this position is a vital element in providing the high-quality wrap-around services Seekhaven is known for. Wrap around services will include mobile advocacy and community engagement.
Additional Info: -Paid sick, vacation, holidays, and overtime are available. -Benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability and life. -Candidates who have been a client of Seekhaven in the past 2 years (other than financial assistance and counseling) are not eligible for employment. -MUST PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK
SEND A COVER LETTER + YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants that do not follow these instructions will not be considered for employment
We are always looking for a Licensed Contract Mental Health Counselor (1099) $65/session Utah Counseling License; Required Experience with the dynamics of domestic violence and sexual assault; preferred Experience with the dynamics of substance abuse; preferred Experience with children's therapy; preferred