WARNING: Do not use this website if you think your computer is being monitored. Website and email history may be viewable, even if you delete your browser history/delete files. Click the escape button if you must leave this website quickly >>
Are you seeking shelter?
We provide confidential and secure shelter for women and children fleeing domestic violence and sexual assault.
We currently can house 8 women and children with an additional crib.
At this time, we cannot house men at our emergency shelter, but can provide hotel rooms in emergency situations.
*Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we currently are able to house up to 3 women with children and are providing hotel stays for those seeking a safe place when our shelter has no room.
For shelter, please call our 24 hour hotline
- We are unable to reserve rooms. If we are full upon your arrival, we may help you find safety elsewhere.
- Due to limited shelter space we can only accommodate women with 2 dependent children.
- We are only able to shelter women and their children.
- Shelter for male survivors is arranged off-site.
- Our shelter is strictly substance free. Failure to follow is rule may be grounds for dismissal.
- Making a referral for a friend or family member? We will need to talk to them directly before approving shelter.