- We are unable to reserve rooms. If we are full upon your arrival, we will help you find safety elsewhere.
- We are often full- please do your best to contact us before your arrival.
- Due to limited shelter space we can only accommodate women with 2 dependent children.
- We are only able to shelter women and their children. Sons over the age of 13 will be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
- Shelter for male survivors is arranged off-site on a case-by-case basis.
- Our shelter is strictly substance free. Failure to follow is rule may be grounds for dismissal.
- Making a referral for a friend or family member? We will need to talk to them directly before approving shelter.
For more information contact our Shelter Staff: